If you are a media company, brand, or brand influencer, there is good news for you. Amazon provides you with space for content creation and inspires an audience from your social media accounts. For them you would be driving the online traffic and for yourself a good earning.
This is all because of the Amazon Influencer Program. If you want to know more read this blog. You will come to know about:
- Amazon Influencer Program Requirements for the Program
- Apply For the Amazon Influencer Program
- Top Amazon Influencers
- Finding Amazon Influencers
- Best Practices for Amazon Influencers
- Take Away
What is an Amazon Influencer Program?
As I told you, the Amazon Influencer Program is all about social media. As a member of the Amazon Influencer Program, you are a content creator, blogger, YouTuber, and a user of Social Media websites like Instagram and Pinterest who creates content to inspire your audience via social media.
Amazon Influencer program helps you to monetize your content by sharing your storefront URL or through affiliate links. Your content can be surfaced to Amazon shoppers helping you to grow the number of followers. The amount you earn is based on the products sold.
You should also know about the difference between the Associate Program and the Influencer Program. In the Associates Program, Users can only share affiliate links for individual products on their own websites or social media accounts. Meanwhile, in the Influencer Program, Members create their custom storefronts on Amazon.
Also, Amazon’s influencer marketing program is notable for a few reasons:
- Its diversity of program members ranges from micro-influencers to celebrities.
- The requirement is not stringent. On the contrary, it is very loose. You require just an “active” YouTube, Instagram, or Facebook account.
- The program welcomes creators from every industry. That is because Amazon sells such a wide range of products.
Click to seek my Digital Marketing Consultancy.
Requirements for the Program
Generally, applications from all types of influencers, provided you have a YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok account. If you are applying using an Instagram or Facebook account, you are required to use a business account. The review and acceptance would be based on the number of followers and other metrics. Besides, the following requirements are to be met:
Social media account where you have the most influence. Presently your options include YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook.
The number of followers is not specified but your number of followers will be taken into consideration. Do not panic — while having hundreds of thousands of followers may help your eligibility, it is not a necessity. Around 20K followers are considerable.
Having legitimate, loyal followers who interact with your content than having a large but disengaged following is encouraged. Content should be of quality that will engage the followers. Your post count, consistency, and follower engagement count.
Apply For the Amazon Influencer Program
- To apply, go to the Amazon Influencer Program homepage and click “Sign up.” If you have a current Amazon customer account or Amazon Associates account, you can apply through that login. If not, click “Create a new account.”
- Connect your social media accounts like Instagram, YouTube, or Facebook to your application and determine your eligibility. Applying using YouTube or Facebook gives you an instant response for your eligibility. However, Instagram might take up to 5 days.
- After approval, complete the formalities for Store Front. For instance store name.
- Lastly, enter your account information. Once complete, click on “Save and Finish” and you will be brought to your Amazon Associates dashboard. Once you are in the dashboard, you will need to follow the Amazon Influencer Program on Instagram with the account used to sign up for the program. Your application will not be approved until you do so.
Top Amazon Influencers
Amazon influencers are independent Amazon affiliates who have been given promotional links by Amazon to publish on their blogs or social feeds. Amazon rewards them every time their published link earns a click. Some of them are members of the Amazon Influencer Program. They have loyal audiences for their content in the form of blogs, pictures, and videos.
Amazon lets them build their storefronts, where they recommend the products of their brand partners and earn commissions in return. Let me tell you about some of the Amazon influencers in Canada and worldwide.
1. Amanda Reid
Describes herself as a Canadian Mom. Goes by the name of https://www.rosecitystyleguide.com Creates content regarding fashion, lifestyle, beauty, travel, and shopping especially. She is an Amazon Associate and every month she blogs regarding fashion, lifestyle, beauty, travel, and shopping especially, and as per her rounds up some gems for you.
You can look at her website, Instagram and other social media accounts how she produces content for her followers and influences them.
2. Ashley Marquez
A 30-year-old Texan, Ashley Marquez is a top Amazon influencer. She has worked with brands like Sphero and Otto Storage. She is passionate about teaching and education. She typically collaborates with brands that aim to improve the teaching-learning process in schools and homes. Her website is https://www.teachcreatemotivate.com/ and her niche is Education, lifestyle, fashion, and beauty.
Infantio is an Amazon Influencer with a storefront name of the same. If you are seeking high-quality, baby products, you should turn to Infantino as a top destination. One standout product is the Infantino. With a stylish design, comfortable fit, versatile carrying options, and an affordable price point. Infantio is what you need.
Infantino’s headquarters are located in San Diego, California, USA. In recognition of its excellence, the Flip 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier line was chosen as the winner of the Best Structured Baby Carrier award at the 2022 Best of BabyCenter Awards.
Its website is https://infantino.com/ and the niche is evident in baby products and toys.
4. Doha the Explorer
An influencer with a high glamour quotient. She is a great pick. Her posts include delectable pictures on her Instagram feed, featuring exotic locations and foods. Her followers enjoy her stunning images as much as the discount coupons that she shares with them.
Her Instagram ID is doha.the.explorer and her niche is Travel & tourism, fitness, food
Also read: How to Make Passive Income on Amazon?
Finding Amazon Influencers
There are a huge number of Amazon Influencers. If you want to find them, you require some research work. Given are the three ways of finding Amazon Influencers:
1. Browse Creators on Amazon Live and #FoundItOnAmazon.
Use Amazon Live and #FoundItOnAmazon and browse the content of the content creators. This will give you a practical idea of how things work and how should you proceed. Check the #FoundItOnAmazon feed which is the closest thing to an actual list of influencers. The page groups’ influencer photos are all tagged from their collections and favorite products. You can select specific products to narrow your search.
2. Explore #Amazon Hashtags on Instagram and TikTok.
- Some of Amazon’s influencers on Instagram are #AmazonFinds, #AmazonFashion, #AmazonDeals, #AmazonMustHaves and #AmazonHome.
- Hashtags for Amazon Influencers on TikTok are: #AmazonFinds, #AmazonHaul , #AmazonFashion, #TikTokMadeMeBuyIt and #FoundItOnAmazon
3. Find Amazon Influencers That Already Engage With You.
Find Amazon Influencers among your followers. Start by looking into your customers and then,
- Check if Amazon is mentioned in the bio, post titles, or content previews.
- See if they have a social media landing page (like Linktree). Look further and confirm whether they have an active Amazon influencer storefront.
- Scroll through their content to see if they are promoting other brands (including products on Amazon.ca).
A good influencer puts extra effort into their promotional content and has an organized Amazon influencer storefront. Their posts are not just about Amazon. However, you should consider that Amazon does not vet, endorse, or validate content after a creator is approved for the influencer program. Their review policy is strict. If you want to work with influencers on Amazon, you are still responsible for hiring them.
5 Best Practices for Amazon Influencers
Being a content creator currently can replace a full-time job. You should know that it takes more than just some cute photos to maintain a steady stream of income and keep your followers engaged. Some of the best practices to help you out are as under:
1. Prominent Links.
Put your storefront link in your bio. Make sure people find it easily so they can browse through your content on Amazon.
2. Know your audience.
When you are an Amazon influencer, you are not limited to any product categories. You can promote drills and coloring books all on the same storefront. However, there are advantages to being known as the go-to person for something. This will make you more memorable to your audience.
3. Optimize your sites.
Reach the right audience and connect with more people by making it easier for them to find you.
4. Engage with your audience.
Keep your community growing by interacting with your followers. The more connected they feel with you, the more likely they are to trust you and your recommendations.
5. Keep creating.
Keeping your content fresh and updated not only keeps your followers engaged. It is also critical for keeping your Amazon Influencer account functional.
I believe you have all that is required to search for an Amazon Influencer. You still need to contact the influencer you choose to work with. You might need to brief them and figure out you to make them sell your products. This would be enough before they make a single post or you pay them, by the way. Hope this helps. Share your thoughts in the comments.
I along with my team help SMBs with all kinds of Digital Marketing Services.
Contact us today!
Looking for Kashmir Exclusives? Then head to Kashmirica where we curate products straight from the valley of Kashmir.
Read other blogs:
- What is Amazon KDP? The Complete Guide
- The Ultimate Guide to Sell on Amazon in Canada
- How To Start an Amazon FBA Business With Little Money?
- What Is An Amazon Brand Store?
- How Can You Sell Used Items on Amazon?
- Selling on Walmart vs Selling on Amazon
- How To Start Amazon Dropshipping in Canada?
- How To Use Amazon Attribution To Boost Sales?
- Amazon FBA or Dropshipping: Which one is Right for You?
- Selling Clothes on Amazon: Essentials
Mir is a British-educated Digital Marketing Expert with 10+ years of experience in the B2B, D2C, and eCommerce Industries. Having worked with 50+ startups and SMEs, he has a clear understanding of what it takes to establish growth on online platforms.
He is also the Founder of Kashmirica, a social impact brand that aims to take exclusives from Kashmir to the Global consumer. An enthusiastic cultural entrepreneur, Mir is driven by a passion to bring about a social impact.
An avid reader, he loves writing about marketing, and entrepreneurship.